This conference will be held in English.
The recent release of Chat-GPT opened a new world of possibilities in every aspect of business thanks to Large Language Models, and IT is not left apart. This conference will delve into the intricacies of LLMs, their market trends, applications, and the challenges they present. But remember, we are still early in the hype cycle, probably at the Peak of Inflated Expectations. To avoid the 'Trough of Disillusionment,' our goal is to bridge the gap between the expectations surrounding LLMs and their current capabilities with our esteemed speakers.
CTO and co-founder, Safebrain.ai
- Loïc is a seasoned IT professional and is widely recognized for his accomplishments and expertise in the AI field. He co-founded Safebrain.ai, where he is at the forefront of cutting-edge developments in the technology industry.
- Prior to this, Loïc established and successfully led a dynamic development agency comprised of 50 talented individuals.
- Loïc is renowned as an expert in Ruby on Rails, a programming framework, and has earned international acclaim as a speaker, sharing his knowledge and insights with audiences around the globe.
Strategy Manager, AI Builders
- Guillaume is a Strategy Consulting Manager at AI Builders. He is involved in the definition of Data & AI master plans for several companies, particularly in the industrial sector and for the defense industry.
- Guillaume has had the opportunity to advise a number of Chief Data Officers on the definition of their strategic visions and use case roadmaps, particularly in the banking, luxury goods and pharmaceutical industries.
- A consultant specialising in AI, Guillaume is a Stanford University and DeepLearning.ai certified professional in Generative AI methods and models.
Data Leader at Alenia
- Xavier developed an expertise in Natural Language Processing working in Digital Humanities at the CNRS.
- With 15+ years in digital, his experience spans roles that bridge stakeholders in the AI landscape, ensuring alignment between user needs and business goals.
- Trained at top institutions, he combines a Product Management background with NLP methodologies, making him adept at discussing the uses of LLMs.
As we navigate the transformative landscape of AI, we'll try to understand the role and impact of Large Language Models through the following 5 discussion topics:
- Introduction to LLMs: Discover how LLMs can benefit your IT operations and services today.
- Market trends: Gain insights into the current trajectory of LLMs and their future developments.
- Applications in IT: Explore real-world use cases where LLMs are revolutionizing IT operations and support.
- Challenges and risks: Understand the limitations and potential risks of integrating LLMs into business operations, especially concerning intellectual property safety and privacy.
- Risk mitigation and scaling: Learn strategies for safely and effectively incorporating LLMs into regular business processes.
Join us for this enlightening discussion and gain a competitive edge in the evolving landscape of AI in IT.
And rightly so! This conference promises to be exciting. Our event is by invitation only so request yours now as the number of seats is limited!