This conference will be held in English.
Discover how eco-design can revolutionize IT production processes, offering a pathway to a brighter future for both your company and the planet. This session explores the fusion of environmental sustainability and technological innovation, redefining how IT solutions are created and delivered, from design to BAU. Learn what eco-design truly entails for IT production and how it can make your organization more efficient, competitive, and ecologically responsible.
Green IT and Production Specialist at Alenia
- Mario has 8 years of experience in financial market access, transitioning from application support to business analysis and project management.
- Upon joining Alenia, he focused on two pivotal aspects: the development of ESR within Alenia and the creation of a Green IT offering for both existing and potential clients.
- Currently, he's leveraging his finance and ESR expertise by spearheading an ESG Data project for Natixis CIB.
Our session will revolve around the central question: "How can we enhance Application production quality by adopting an eco-design model?" Our speakers will provide insightful answers by:
- Introducing Sustainable IT: Gain a comprehensive understanding of Sustainable IT.
- Exploring the essence of eco-design: Dive into the principles and objectives of eco-design.
- Highlighting key actions and critical aspects: Learn about the pivotal actions and major facets of eco-design.
- Demystifying the deployment of an eco-design strategy: Understand how to effectively deploy an eco-design strategy within a group and the efficiency and stability it brings to applications.
This conference promises to shed light on the transformative potential of eco-design in IT production and quality enhancement.
And rightly so! This conference promises to be exciting. Our event is by invitation only so request yours now as the number of seats is limited!