This conference will be held in English.
In this roundtable session, we'll explore the transformative effects of cloud migration on technology management and business operations. Join us for insights from three esteemed panellists and stay tuned for a Q&A session to delve deeper into the cloud's impact.
Principal Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Gerrard is a cloud Solutions Architect supporting global Financial Services institutions on their exploration, adoption, and optimisation of AWS.
- Gerrard still has scars from over a decade of network implementation in production banking environments serving mainframe, ATMs, trading floors, and internet / mobile banking.
- Now specialises in serverless, application modernisation, and third-party data integration, supporting customers with strategic direction all the way down to hands on prototyping.
Infrastructure Delivery Manager, Pension Insurance Corporation
- Lee has 25 years of engineering and IT experience, with a strong focus on cloud-first strategies and transformation projects.
- He has specialized in cloud migration projects, including transitioning from on-premises setups to IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions.
- Adept at implementing security measures and best practices, with a keen interest in ensuring the robustness of systems through DevOps and DevSecOps methodologies.
- A particular expertise in cloud cost optimization, contributing to efficient resource utilization and budget management.
Cloud Engineering Tech Lead, British Energy Company
- Hiten has been delivering value to organisations within the Financial, Media and Energy sectors for over 20 years.
- Having worked in a variety of roles throughout his career ranging from Support, Management, Architecture, and Project Management, he is currently working as a Technical Lead on a global digital transformation programme.
- Has a keen focus on governance and digital security in enterprise and industrial technology solutions.
Transformation Leader at Alenia
- Delme has over 25 years’ experience of working in Operations and Technology in the Investment Banking sector.
- Successfully ran application support and quality assurance teams for several large global banks.
- Expert in transformation of operating models, processes, and practices to drive efficiency in production support.
- Delme will be facilitating the session.
Explore the transformative shift from on-premises infrastructure to cloud-based provisioning and its implications on technology and business operating models. Learn from seasoned experts who have successfully navigated cloud transformations and managed post-transformation technology landscapes.
We will be exploring the various impacts cloud migrations can have from the day-to-day management of the platforms to the longer-term architectural impact.
Our experts will delve into the following:
- Challenges faced during initial migrations.
- How technology organizations adapt and restructure post-migration.
- Architectural, resilience, and monitoring/observability impacts.
- Benefits to business users and their management.
- Budgetary and service management considerations.
- Future provisioning strategies under consideration by organizations.
Gain valuable insights from our panellists, who bring diverse experiences from various organizations and sectors, all fuelled by their passion for this crucial topic.
And rightly so! This conference promises to be exciting. Our event is by invitation only so request yours now as the number of seats is limited!