This conference will be held in English.
Explore innovative strategies and real-world case studies as industry experts share insights on transforming IT operating models. Discover how to embrace change, foster collaboration, and drive results in today's dynamic IT landscape. Don't miss this opportunity to shape the future of IT with actionable takeaways for your organization.
Chief Technology Officer and Co-founder, Green-Got
- In his 18 years in IT, Fabien has been working in a multitude of sectors, from the military to cosmetics, banking, and even aerospace, always within agile contexts. The requirements for speed have instilled in him the art of compromise in operations and production.
- Over the last three years with Green-Got, he had the opportunity to apply the experience he gained, designing a system that met stringent requirements despite limited resources. Subsequently, when resources became available, he spearheaded the transformation towards an internalized system.
Integration and Support Director, Tracr
- From the field of banking to the world of diamonds, Julien's professional journey showcases his adaptability and dedication in finding innovative paths across diverse sectors.
- After supporting the trading electronic platform of a leading bank for 14 years, Julien is now managing the production platform for Tracr, a leading digital service for traceability of natural diamonds.
IT Transformation Expert, Alenia UK
- With 10 years of experience in IT consulting, Khouloud has a deep understanding of operational models and their importance in making organizations successful and adaptable.
- She has played a key role in developing and implementing models that transformed businesses, making operations more efficient and promoting collaboration across departments.
- Her work has spanned various industries, including CIB, Luxury, Energy, and Telecom, giving her a broad view of the different operational challenges and solutions.
During this roundtable discussion with experts from different industries we will delve into the very essence of IT transformation. Discover innovative IT operating models, real-world solutions to production challenges, and the impact of technology trends. Explore building a culture of innovation and collaboration. You will be able to benefit from speakers' experiences and actionable recommendations for your own IT transformation. Shape the future of IT with us.
And rightly so! This conference promises to be exciting. Our event is by invitation only so request yours now as the number of seats is limited!