This conference will be held in English.
Production managers require coaching as much as their counterparts in other roles, to break free from the daily urgencies and maximize their positive impact. It is within this context that Alenia has developed the role of Production coach. Through a three-fold perspective - that of a Production manager, an operational coach, and a posture coach - this conference will demonstrate the significance of such an approach and the methodology we have crafted.
IT Support Global Manager, BNP Paribas CIB
- Eduardo brings 9 years of experience in managing IT teams, with a focus on Production and Support teams.
- He currently oversees 4 locations worldwide, managing 45 people and 14 applications with users across the globe.
- Eduardo's responsibilities encompass Production activity management, staff management, project management, and budget management.
Coach & Management Trainer, Ignition
- Albane is a professional coach, management trainer and business facilitator.
- She has coached over 400 managers and executives, in both group and individual sessions.
- She deeply believes in being sincere with oneself and with others, in order to achieve the highest performance in all actions undertaken, whether personal or professional.
Production Specialist and Coach, Alenia Spain
- Skander is an expert in IT production practices and operational IT model transformations.
- He has a strong background in IT support, including management and coaching of support teams in leading CIB banks.
- His experience as a coach for IT managers and continuous interactions with business users have honed his expertise in production best practices and finance market intricacies.
IT Risk & Production Specialist, Alenia
- Jérémie boasts 16 years of global Production management experience, with over 10 years abroad.
- He's an expert in driving major transformation programs, encompassing technical and human aspects, to meet high business standards.
- His guiding principles are curiosity, energy, and benevolence.
- The Challenge of Production: Understand the complexities of managing IT production, where teams often get absorbed in daily tasks and neglect structural issues.
- The Role of Production Coaching: Explore how Alenia has introduced the role of Production coach to guide teams out of reactive modes and align managerial vision with operational teams.
- Threefold Approach: Learn about Alenia's approach, which aims to 1- Translate the CIO's strategic vision into tangible, incremental objectives; 2- Support the growth in maturity of operational Production managers and their teams; 3- Strengthen the posture and impact of operational Production managers across the organization.
- Dual Guidance: Discover how Alenia combines a focus on "soft skills" (attitude) and "hard skills" (operational) to provide comprehensive coaching.
- Speaker Insights: Hear from a Production manager who has experienced this coaching, an operational coach, and a posture coach. They will share their experiences, detailing the process and the valuable takeaways.
And rightly so! This conference promises to be exciting. Our event is by invitation only so request yours now as the number of seats is limited!