This conference will be held in English.
As soon as you deliver your first feature you have to handle your production! Is the performance good enough for my end-users? Do you know when the feature is not working properly? What are the business impacts? Am I spending the right amount of money on my production?
We'll address questions about performance, feature functionality, business impacts, and cost-efficiency, especially in large organizations with a multitude of applications and limited change budgets. From legacy applications to state-of-the-art cloud-operated API products, SRE has the answers.
SRE Director, ex-Google
- Brieuc spent 9 years at Google, where he led SRE organizations, stabilizing diverse systems undergoing a crisis like YouTube video storage and GCP big data offerings through technical and organizational measures.
- Afterward, as a freelance SRE expert, he established SRE organizations for a wide range of companies, from major cloud vendors to fintech startups. He brought risk and cost control, advising CTOs on organizational change and working hands-on with development teams.
SRE Specialist at Alenia
- Vincent has over 15 years of IT experience in financial markets, including overseeing the production of BtoB and BtoC platforms for a CIB. This experience allowed him to implement Agile and DevOps concepts in a demanding and technically advanced environment, discovering the power of SRE.
- At Alenia, Vincent works on numerous missions to bridge development, business, and operational teams, implementing SRE, driving DevOps transformations at the CIO scale, and transforming operational models. He is Alenia's SRE subject matter expert.
Through a hypothetical encounter between a CIO and an SRE Director, explore the six pillars that contribute to improving IT system reliability:
- Incident & problem management
- Business SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Design proximity
- Continuous integration and delivery
A fictional meeting with real insights: Witness the handling of an incident to understand the collaboration between IT and the business. Learn how to initiate an impactful SRE approach within your IT department.
And rightly so! This conference promises to be exciting. Our event is by invitation only so request yours now as the number of seats is limited!