This conference will be held in English.
This conference is dedicated to unraveling the often-underestimated support role, shedding light on its paramount importance within the IT domain. Additionally, we'll highlight how women's exceptional skills in communication, empathy, and adaptability make them natural leaders in this field. We'll explore how professionals in this diverse sector can turn their passion for technology into a rewarding career, while also recognizing its significance in keeping systems and applications running smoothly and enhancing overall client satisfaction.
Head of Global Markets IT CTO Office, BNP Paribas CIB
- With a career spanning 10 years, Heather's expertise ranges from Bioinformatics and large-scale population genetic data analysis to the financial sector.
- She has been working for BNP Paribas since 2017, first as an IT analyst, then as a leader of Global Markets Equities and Derivatives APS team. In this role, she was responsible for the EQD platform resiliency and stability as well as the continuous operation and support of electronic trading tools.
- Heather's leadership didn't stop there. In 2022, she took on the role of overseeing Global Markets Application Security Operations. And in 2023, her responsibilities expanded to include management of the CTO Office for Global Markets. Her impressive career trajectory showcases her adaptability and leadership in complex IT environments.
Head of CIB Support Teams, Santander
- With a diverse background in IT spanning across multiple European and Latin American countries, Amaya has acquired extensive experience in various facets of the field, including design, development, testing, and support.
- Over the past 12 years, Amaya’s tenure at Santander has been marked by her involvement in diverse teams within the banking sector, primarily focusing on the management of production environments. Her responsibilities encompassed handling alerts, addressing incidents, resolving latency issues, and implementing automation solutions.
- Recently, Amaya has assumed a new role as the Head of the CTO and CIO Office for Santander Spain. In this capacity, she aims to leverage this opportunity to emphasize the critical significance of the production and support functions, shedding light on the often-overlooked tasks that occur behind the scenes.
Pauline Meric de Bellefon
IT Domain Manager, Société Générale CIB
- Pauline has accumulated 18 years of experience in the financial markets, encompassing diverse roles in both IT functions (support, business analysis, project management) and cross-functional business roles (business management). Her expertise extends across fixed income and equity asset classes.
- Over the past two years, she has been in a management role, overseeing teams based in Paris and Frankfurt, focused on Market Making applications. These applications are, in part, the result of Société Générale's acquisition of the EMC business from Commerzbank.
Operational Head of Sales Support, Crédit Agricole CIB
- Mikael boasts 23 years of IT experience, embarking on his journey as a business intelligence developer and gradually specializing in the realms of banking and insurance.
- Subsequently, he joined a team responsible for the application handling commercial reviews of sales at CACIB. Within this team, he undertook various roles, spanning from developer to release manager, to support manager.
IT Transformation Expert, Alenia
- Sana has over 9 years of experience, commencing her career as a Support Analyst within AXA Group. She subsequently moved into the role of IT Financial Engineer, where she managed both development and support for hedging service tools and assumed leadership of a newly formed support team.
- In the present year, she made the transition to Alenia, joining as a Senior Consultant at ALD Leasing. In her capacity as IT Transformation Manager, she oversees Support Level 1 and Support Level 2 teams located in India. Her primary focus centers on standardizing processes and enhancing coordination and communication among developers, project managers, and product owners.
During this conference, we will explore 4 key topics essential for attracting and retaining talent in IT support in the context of recruitment challenges that most organisations face today:
- Attracting talent in IT support roles: our panelists will discuss strategies for raising awareness about the importance of IT application support and attracting top talent to this crucial field. We'll also emphasize the unique qualities that women bring to this sector and how to highlight these skills to potential recruits.
- Creating internal bridges: we'll focus on fostering internal mobility within organizations for support professionals. We'll address the challenge of static perceptions of support roles and discuss how to create pathways for career growth and advancement within the company.
- Building your dream career: our guest speakers will provide practical insights into crafting a fulfilling career in IT application support. Learn about the skills, certifications, and networking opportunities that can propel a support engineer from entry-level positions to leadership roles.
- Recognizing the real value: this section will underscore the importance of recognizing the true value of support roles in the IT industry. We'll explore strategies to shift the perception of support professionals from task performers to indispensable contributors who play a pivotal role in the smooth operation of systems, solving user problems, and enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
And rightly so! This conference promises to be exciting. Our event is by invitation only so request yours now as the number of seats is limited!