Join us for a round table with guest speakers, who will present how they have integrated and optimized data to accelerate decision-making. We will have an interactive session to discuss the methods, tools and best practices for boosting your IT production management thanks to data. You will also get some practical advice to get you started with leveraging your data assets and to avoid common pitfalls.
The volume of data produced by IT systems, monitoring systems and ITSM is ever growing and increasingly challenging to process. All this data represents a precious source of insights awaiting to be exploited for improved operational efficiency, better decision-making and more stable IT Production.
Together with our guest speakers who have worked on data projects in various industries, we will share our vision of data-driven production, give concrete examples of successful data valorisation initiatives and discuss challenges that prevent companies from getting the most from their data.
We will cover in particular:
- What benefits CIOs, IT teams and business users can get from Data-Driven Production initiatives
- How to leverage new methods to improve operational transparency
- Concrete ways to generate value from your existing data sets
- Ways to best automate application and infrastructure management
- Adding AI/ML to your IT operations to grow with your business into the future
Our roundtable panel will discuss how to leverage data to drive decision-making using examples from the field. We will discuss how to go beyond the many fast-fixes currently in place to break silos, accelerate troubleshooting, optimize and even predict future failures and automate repetitive tasks to improve the user journey and bring back client satisfaction.